General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- 1. The contracting party is Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l., a limited liability company with registered premises at Via Verona, 49/51 Loc. Sacro Cuore - 37017 Lazise (VR), VAT number: 02138370230
- 2. By placing an order on the online store attesa.it the Customer declares that she has read all the information provided to her during the purchasing process, and accepts the general conditions and payment as described below.
How to Buy
- 3. To purchase on attesa.it the user must register an account with the site and fill in the appropriate form. The customer should proceed in line with the instructions supplied, thus creating her own cart and confirming purchase of the chosen merchandise. The correct order is confirmed via reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and order number, to be used in any further communication with attesa.it.
- 4. It is the responsibility of the Customer to register the correct information and keep this information updated through the login credentials.
- 5. In the event of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance of an order, there will be no charge made to the Customer.
Determination of Price and Terms of Payment
- 6. The total price at the end of the order includes the shipping fees where due, but does not include any additional customs duties and taxes on the sale, applied in the case of imports of goods abroad. All additional charges for customs clearance shall be borne by the recipient of the merchandise.
- 7. Credit Card
The purchase of goods is made by means of payment by Credit Card. The Credit Card transaction is carried out through the electronic portal of the bank UniCredit S.p.A.; at NO time during the purchase procedure of the electronic portal attesa.it is any staff member in a position to know the Customer’s credit card number, which is provided by the Customer to the bank's secure server over a secure internet connection with standard SSL encryption with 128-bit symmetric key, according to the current standards of the market for online payments.
- 8. PayPal
In the case of purchase via PayPal, at the point of completion of the online transaction, PayPal will charge the amount of the purchase immediately. In the event that your order is cancelled, the amount of the cancelled goods will be credited back to the Customer's Paypal account. The timing of crediting depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the credit has been made on a Customer’s Paypal account, attesa.it is in no event liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting by employees of Paypal or by the banking system. At no time during the purchase process is attesa.it able to gain information about the Customer's credit card or other information Customers provide to us.
- 9. Currency
All currency amounts displayed on attesa.it are expressed in Euro, as the reference currency.
Terms and costs of delivery
- 10. For every order placed on attesa.it Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. issues an invoice for the shipped merchandise and makes it visible to the Customer in the control panel. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer shall be considered valid. After the invoice has been issued, no change in the same will be possible.
- 11. Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of ordering. Some promotions may offer free shipping or discounts equal to the cost of shipping for orders over a certain value determined by the promotion itself. Payment for the goods by the customer will be effected via Credit Card or PayPal account.
- 12. Order processing generally requires approximately 2-3 working days in Italy and within 3-5 working days in the rest of the world except in the case of islands or geographical areas regions rendered difficult two to force majeure. No responsibility can be attributed to Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. in case of delay by the courier in the delivery of the order.
- 13. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document,
- that the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise tampered with, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or welded metal clips).
- Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, by writing SUBJECT TO INSPECTION on the courier’s proof of delivery document.
- Once the delivery document has been signed without reservation, the Customer cannot make any objection to the external characteristics of the delivered item.
- 14. Any problems concerning the physical state, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 10 working days from the date of delivery, as provided herein.
- 15. Failure to collect merchandise within 15 working days in storage at the courier’s warehouses because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, will cause the order to be automatically cancelled. The relative price will be retained by Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l.; therefore, in case of withdrawal of the goods during the period held in storage, the customer will be required to bear any costs relating to storage by the courier.
Right of return
- 16. Pursuant to, and for the purposes of, Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer, she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 18.
- 17. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. Via Verona, 49-51 - 37017 Lazise (VR) Italy, a notice to that effect by registered letter within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise. Upon receipt of such notice of withdrawal, Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will quickly communicate by e-mail the Return Code that will necessarily be included in the consignment note and must be visibly affixed to the outside of the package, and the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be sent to Vittorio Martinelli Via Verona, 49-51 - 37017 Lazise (VR) Italy. The deadline for returning the property is set at 10 days from the date of receipt of instructions on how to return the goods.
- 18. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions: - in the case of purchase of the promotional formula ‘the look’, the customer is allowed to withdraw, even partially, returning only part of the goods that composed ‘the look’, in the knowledge that in such a case, the discount value which the customer initially benefited from for the non-returned item will be charged in full by Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l., which will return only the difference between the discounted price of the returned product and the discount value on the product that is not returned (eg. A single price = x, B single price = y; look A + B price look = z = ( x - 10%) + (y - 10%.). In case of withdrawal from product A, a refund will be made on the price paid for A, equal to ( x - 10 %) minus 10% of the price of B).
- the purchased product must be returned intact and in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, where possible, to place it in another box;
- in all cases, the affixing of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.
The delivery costs for returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The shipping, until notification of receipt in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer but in the case of damage to the goods during transit, Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their warehouse), to enable the customer to file a timely complaint against the courier and obtain a refund of the value of the property (if insured). The product will therefore be made available to the customer. Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- 19. Notwithstanding any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will refund the customer for the full amount paid, minus delivery costs, within 30 working days of return of goods after checking their condition, by cancelling the amount charged on the credit card, or by crediting the customer’s PayPal Account. In any case, the customer is responsible for promptly providing the correct data for reimbursement.
- 20. No refunds will be made should Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l find:
- that the packaging containing the delivered goods is not intact ;
- that the assigned Return Code is missing;
- the external and/or internal packaging is missing;
- that integral parts of the product are missing (accessories, identification tag of the product, etc.);
- that the product is damaged for reasons other than its transit;
- that the purchased product has been worn.
- 21. If the purchased and delivered product does not comply with the order confirmation (as regards no. of packages delivered, an error of size and/or colour, product defect), the customer is entitled to a replacement of the nonconforming product at no additional cost according to the following procedure.
The customer must send an e-mail to Customer Service at email@example.com, indicating the date and order number and in case of return due to a fault, she will have to include a picture of the defective or damaged product. Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will send the authorization and the Return Code to the customer who will necessarily include the consignment note and visibly affix it to the outside of the package. Then the goods must be returned in the same condition in which they were recieved, that is, complete in all their parts, in the original packaging, within 10 working days of receipt to: Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. Via Verona, 49-51 - 37017 Lazise (VR) Italy. Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will then, after checking the condition of the goods, arrange for shipment of the new goods.
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the colour of the purchased goods, or has made a mistake in choosing the size, she will have to issue an alert to that effect by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and subject to authorization and notification of the return code to the client which will necessarily be included in the consignment note and visibly affixed to the outside of the package, the item must be returned (unopened and in original packaging) at the customer’s own expense to Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. Via Verona, 49-51 - 37017 Lazise (VR) Italy, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the Return Code. Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. will then issue a coupon of equal value, to be used by the customer within 12 months from the issue for new purchases on the site www.attesa.it.
- 22. The personal information requested during order processing is collected and processed in order to meet the expressed requirements of the customer and will not, under any circumstances or licence, be passed on to third parties. Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. guarantees its customers all due respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. The Data Controller is Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l, Via Verona, 49/51 - 37017 Lazise (VR) Italy. For further details, please read the section on Privacy and Legal Notices on this Site
- 23. Any complaint must be addressed to Customer Service by e-mail at email@example.com .
Applicable law and court of competent jurisdiction
- 24. The contract of sale between the Customer and Vittorio Martinelli S.r.l. is intended as carried out in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the court of his town of residence; in all other cases, the court of competent jurisdiction is the Court of Verona.